[at-l] Re: AT news articles

Wow what a way to live. John & Karlene Pierce are living a dream life desired by so many I'm sure. Hope to meet them on the trail. Only 108 days til AT Day. I think I'm going to just Drag ALL my gear to the Ruck and let you guys go at it. So much gear so little space and OH my aching back. HELPPPPP!!

On the subject of the other article looks like a great film for those that are contemplating a Thru hike. The film that helped me the most was the How to Hike the Appalachain Trail. It was a 2 cassette set with alot of interviews with the hikers. Anyway..anything that  raises awareness for the slowly and sometimes not so slowly disappearing wilderness..esp the AT has got my vote.

Thanks for the articles Pittsburg

Dancin Free