[at-l] Re: GoVols in Miami?

Hey!  I am just a hop, skip and a jump from you!  There's a coupla of other
listers from our neck of the woods... lessee... RnR... Yeah, he's a list
favorite... don't laugh, I'm serious, he's my buddy... And Wench! She's alumni AT
2003.  Hangs out mostly in the women's hiker list, but an at-ler nonetheless.
And well, me.. I've been around since when??? 1997?  Anyhoo, I am planning on
going to the Ruck, now that the peoples in charge have finally figured out
where it's going to be.....(thank you sly, now what do I owe you?)  but, I'm
flying up.  What's your method of transportation?  I don't have that much time off
from work.... sooooo... hmmm.  Let's get together and plan this thing.... very
cold, 55 degree, south Florida style!

And,
GoVols