  From: W F Thorneloe
  To: Linda Benschop
  Cc: Gadog430 ; Pittsburgh ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 8:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] So RUCK

  Pittsburg is in charge. He might wish to call Cloudland to find out _if_
  they are available to be jumped on. I sort of doubt it with the three day
  weekend involved.

  Goose Creek isn't a bad choice. They are very friendly and familiar to most
  of us.

  I've sent Pittsia the contact information for Tremont, which sounds
  attractive at $55/per day per person including meals. We would be sharing
  facility with Wilderness First Responder Course.

  GaDawg is working on Girl Scouts. I can get info on GA Boy Scout Camp
  Woodruff very quickly, which is north of Blue Ridge GA smack against the NC
  line south of Murphy. They owe me a couple of favors. Nina is looking into
  Junaluska. Sly is working on NOC.

  I hope we have a decision within a couple of days.

  OrangeBug