[at-l] So RUCK

It doesn't hurt to have a Plan B available. We know Tremont could go, but
the $55 per night, per person puts some folks off. I suspect Pittsburg and
Sly know that facility and can compare and contrast what we need. One issue
is whether we need deposits, and getting this crowd to front $ probably
ain't easy.

Bill...