[at-l] Digitized AT maps

I took only the briefest look at their GIS data, but is there a
particular way in which you'd like to see that GIS data processed into
a map?  I have access to the necessary software for processing and
it'd be a good exercise to play with the shapefiles necessary.  Of
course, I'm in the middle of finals, so it may be a day or two until I
can get to it.  =)

Hop-the-budding-GIS-mapper-Lite