From:  Logan Park
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Digitized AT maps

I took only the briefest look at their GIS data, but is there a
particular way in which you'd like to see that GIS data processed into a
map?  I have access to the necessary software for processing and it'd be
a good exercise to play with the shapefiles necessary.  Of course, I'm
in the middle of finals, so it may be a day or two until I can get to
it.  =)

Hop-the-budding-GIS-mapper-Lite