[at-l] Re: Snow Cream

Living in western NC, we often vacationed at Fontana Village and would take
a day trip to Oak Ridge TN to see the secret city and the museum there. I
recall giving a dime and seeing the Geiger counter demonstrate that the old
silver dimes sitting in our pockets had radioactivity. They then put it
into a little display thing.

I'm still upset that I eventually opened it up and spent that dime on a
comic book. And Mom threw the comics away when I went to college.

Bummer.

OrangeBug
<did I ever mention what color I glow in the dark?>