[at-l] Icecream

We just addded cream, vanilla and sugar. Yummy!

Lilla

When I was a kid we put maple syrup on snow for a treat. If the snow is
powdery, the syrup soaks right in, and you use a spoon to eat it. If you use
a hard packed snowball, the syrup will harden on the outside, and you can
sometimes peel it off for a chewy candy.

Yes, I have done this recently as an (alleged) adult. I could put forth the
excuse that I was introducing my own personal child to this special treat,
but it would just be a pathetic excuse.

Ken B