[at-l] Frozen Custard versus Soft Serve

Orange Bug,

Reference your post, dated 12-6-04, in which you reveal for the first time
the real cause of blindness and hairy palms.

Dammit, man, all this time I could have been more sexually active.  Why have
you kept this secret so long?

Custard also uses milk with a much higher fat content.  I?m not in fact sure
anything in soft serve ever saw the inside of a cow, goat, sheep, camel,
bear, dog, cat, etc.

?You typically have to go to a fairly large metropolitan area to actually
find frozen custard - my favorite is in Falls Church, VA.?

IMPORTANT:  Where is this?  Name?  Address or directions?  Telephone number?

Thanks,

Steve  (Who retains decent eyesight and hairless palms)