[at-l] SoBo

Hi Gang,
	I met two south bounders on Sinking Creek mountain (40 miles north of
Pearisburg). Celtic and I forget the other fellows name. They started
in July and had just been out 5 months :-). The said they did 16 mile
days and were having a blast.
	That evening I went to the RATC covered dish supper. After we ate and
passed out volunteer awards, A fellow member gave a slide show.  Ed
Wallace had some great pictures from his hike around the Matterhorn.
Awesome mountains. Awesome prices (bottled water $3.80, mens room $1.,
Womens $2). After that Ed's slides were from Ecuador and the Galapagos
Islands.

Chase