[at-l] SORUCK help needed...

Dawg wrote -

> What about some church in the vicinity of Dahlonega?

The problem with a church, and I'm speaking from experience having
contacted many here in Dahlonega, is that they use their halls for
Sunday Fellowship.  So finding a church facility most likely will not
work.  The City Recreation hall costs $100 for every four hours of use.
 The Senior Center is too small.  We have yet to contact the college,
and Camp Merrill, and some youth camps.  We are checking venues off of
a list as we call/visit them.  This is time consuming.

Any assistance from any of you all will be appreciated.  As I said
before, I don't care where we go.  Georgia, North Carolina, South
Carolina, Virginia, North Dakota - it doesn't matter to me.  Last year,
Camp Thornwell came available, and made my job easy.  No other venue
was really seriously considered.  This year was going to be easier,
because everyone was happy with Camp Thornwell.  Now things have
changed, and I need everyone's help.  Use your noggins and make calls.
If you get a positive response, let me know and I'll take over.  What a
deal!!!

Dawg, wherever you are flying into, I'll pick you up and get you back.
What a deal!!!

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan, Wilson the Trail Dog
www.hike-usa.com/wilson.jpg