[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

And your point is....?

If you didn't like what I did, fine. How about your helping Pittsburg
today, rather than bitching about my past volunteer activities that you
didn't attend. I am still wondering where you came up with the idea of "too
many lowly hikers."

OB, retired volunteer

At 12:14 AM 12/5/2004 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>It was always a GARUCK, which we changed to a SORUCK last year.

Last year?  A quick check says otherwise...

[at-l] Southern/GA RUCK info

W F Thorneloe <mailto:thornel%40attglobal.net>thornel@attglobal.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:06:19 -0500