[at-l] Sam's Gap -> Damascus 11/23 Day 9

I'd like to start a new Tart Hiking List. Not that I don't mind the Hiker
Babes, but it really turns me on to get a Hooters Girl into a Kelty
external frame. I've got fantasies of a Hiking Tart cooling off in the
Laurel Falls. I'm really keen to help her dry her boooots.....

Damn, this divorce thing is affecting me in more ways than I knew.

Auditions may apply.

OrangeBug

<And I'm blushing with the thoughts of what a Speer Hammock could do,
compared to an HH. "Roxanne cried out in pleasure: PeaPod, PeaPod. I want
more of your hot PeaPod!">