[at-l] Beautiful morning....

A beautiful morning indeed!  Took my breath away driving to work this
morning, although I had to pull over to enjoy the mountain for a bit,
as I drive away from it to get to work.  I had to drive my hubby to
work yesterday so I could have a car while mine was in the shop.
Wished I could have driven him today as well!  He goes through Pinkham
Notch each day (he teaches in Gorham).  Tomorrow, however, as it
sleets and snows, the drive through the Notch won't be quite as
wonderful.

But, even then, I'd take my commute over most people's anyday!

suzie
on my first email from gmail.  Thanks Waterfall!