[at-l] Beautiful morning....

Your're welcome!

Had a beautiful drive into work this morning as well. The sunrise over
the mountains (as I drive from Maggie Valley east to Asheville) rivals
the most beautiful sunrises I had on the AT. The sunsets on the drives
back west aren't bad, either! Lately, both have highlighted pink,
marble-like skies that just go on for miles, the backdrop for nearly
the whole expanse of the mountains (and those mountains still look
like profile maps to me). It's incredible. I started to pull over
yesterday evening to take a picture, but alas! I didn't have a camera
with me.

I know. Any excuse to use "alas!" in a sentence, and I'll use it every time. :-)

Felix, should I send my check directly to smithville?

Waterfall