[at-l] New Hydrogen Process (OT)

So make up something. I don't mind being evasive with people who are trying
to get information which I think they may use to abuse me in some way. Most
of the newspaper sites don't ask for personal identifying information
anyway. It is usually just demographic stuff that could apply to many
people. They want to be able to show their advertisers what their market is
so they can get them to continue to pay for the stuff you are getting
"free". Think of it as the price of your "free" information.

BTW here is a URL for an interesting nuclear energy article
<http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/china.html> that you won't have
to sign up to read. Apparently nuclear can be safe using technology that
the US chose to overlook in our rush to big solutions. I no longer count a
nuclear engineer among my frequent personal contacts but it appears to be
feasible to my non-expert eye and, although he wasn't a fan of nuclear
energy, E.F. Schumacher might have approved the "small" scale of this
approach.