[at-l] Beans

Chase,

Reference your post, dated 11-27-04, advising you ?... dried some Kidney
beans ... (and) noticed something strange while I was emptying the food
dryer. The kidney beans had a strange smell, sort of a poly vinyl chloride
super glue acetate smell :-). I noticed the same smell when I opened the
ziplock of dried beans this morning.?

You ask, ?Anyone have a clue about the unusual smell....before they are ate
that is??

Maybe you smelled a traf.

Why don?t you add supplements to the beans and THEN dry the ?finished?
mixture?

Is there a chemical reason, are you keeping your final options open, or
other, none of the above?

Steve