[at-l] Beans

	I checked the beano web site.....

http://www.beanogas.com

Only Beano contains a natural food enzyme that works with your body's
digestion to breakdown the complex sugars in gassy foods making them
more digestible. Only Beano contains a natural enzyme that works with
your body's digestion. It breaks down large sugars into smaller
sugars, which your body can easily digest, thereby preventing gas
before it even starts.

chase