[at-l] Southern ruck info?

Hi,

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am interested in attending the southern ruck which I understand will
take place on the weekend of January 15. This will be a nice start to
my thru-hke of the FT. I need to find out some information on the ruck
to be able to make it, such as: where is the closest place that Amtrak
and Greyhound go to in relation to the ruck? Can I come any time of
day? If I just get there Sunday, will there still be things going on
or will everyone be drunk and going home? Anything else I should know
about the ruck? Is there a web page or a FAQ or anything printed with
info about it? Thanks!

David