[at-l] Re: Happy Tofurkey Day

No turkey on my table, but I did make a nice brisket.  We had the traditional
trimmings, though (and some not so traditional). I made green bean casserole,
stuffing, homemade buttermilk cornbread, homemade biscuits, corn on the cob,
red eye gravy, mashed taters, cranberry sauce, Caesar salad, egg rolls, and of
course, pumpkin pie. Spent 6 hours in the kitchen, 20 minutes eating and
another hour cleaning up.  I did it all by myself, and the rest of the day is ALL
ABOUT ME!  I'm stuffed and content, the kitchen is clean, and I'm going to
finish my wine, listen to the boy snore on the couch, and play online Canasta.

And I am very, VERY thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving, I love you guys. :)

GoVols