Subject: [at-l] It's been buggin' me...

Well. I'm certainly glad that's been cleared up at last! I don't get to the movies often, living as I do in the sticks. But if I ever do get to the movies again and hear a foreign phrase ....

Not that I remember hearing many foreign words in past films, though I saw a Russian video once that strangely was all in Russian. The actresses periodically made non verbal sounds. But translation didn't seem critical to the plot.

Weary