[at-l] Trip report now on the web

I have put together my report of the 4 climbs I did with Bob & Gerry and Cantdog last weekend. It is now on my web site:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/Peaks_2004_November_Maine_Canada.html.
A special thanks to Bob who took lots of good pictures after my camera ran out of memory.

The text is basically what was in my recent email with the addition of imbedded pictures and additional text about the Boundary Range, plus driving directions. This will be the last you will hear from me on this trip (I promise <-:)

I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.  I am personally thankful that I can do this stuff!

Pb