[at-l] HHiking

> If I don't happened to make it, make sure to give Bob and Pat a
>> hug from me.

Easy! Will do.
Rock Dancer told me he'd likely be there again. Some places just feel
like family to hikers. I look forward to reconnecting.
The ebullient Anna Huthmaker (Muddbutt '03) also plans to show up and
hike a bit, along with a "cotton person" or two (which I am rapidly
re-becoming). Should be interesting. It's a big hunting weekend, so
blaze orange is on the sartorial menu.
Mountain weather report - according Pat, it has been unseasonably warm
and damp, but that's about to change with a cold front coming through.
Thanksgiving weekend hiking report - quite cold but clear and sharp.
Sounds like perfect hiking weather to me. Should be able to see for
miles between the leaves down and the hazeless skies. I'm also looking
forward to dawdling through the spectacular Laurel Fork gorge again.
If the snow was to fly, our plan was to drop down to lower elevations
and do part of the Foothills Trail in SC.
So many pretty spots, so little time!
ExcitedToGetOutShoe

PS Now about that hiking list. I have...
Something Orange
Sly
batteries...
What am I forgetting?