[at-l] Gasp! I took a hike! And here are the photos...

Marsha asked to see photos. Here are a few for all who care to look
<http://www.jimbullard.org/2004_11_17/index.htm>

The first 3 are at Mountain Pond, a stop I frequently make on excursions
South into the Adirondacks. The 4th photo is the McIntyre Range with Mt Jo
in the foreground. From there it goes to the South Meadow truck trail with
a shot of a beaver dam at the very edge of the trail and another as I
neared Marcy Dam. This road is mostly a footpath now but I believe is still
used (rarely) in emergencies by the rangers. The remaining shots are of
Wright Peak from the Dam (yes, I was laying on my stomach to get this
shot), Mt. Colden with all it's slides, a view of the dam from upstream
with Phelps Mt on the right side above the trees and last, one of the
lean-tos that overlook the pond.

I apologize for having the explanations in an email. The program I used to
create a quickie web gallery didn't provide for captions.