[at-l] Safety training

--- RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/15/2004 1:13:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
> *
> *
> OTOH if they permit
> just anyone to go on state land to clear trails with a chain saw and
> someone gets hurt the state WILL get sued.
> *
>
>            If I'm not mistaken people have been doing this for years. Is this
>
> a sign that medical costs have gotten so menacingly high that society is now
> changing in order to keep up? Or are those questions beyond asking?

Probably means that the various insurance companies are fine tuning their
computers so that they only pay when they absolutely have to.  Probably means
that employer-paid insurance is limited to save money for them.

Likely, there is separate insurance for volunteer workers on state lands.

There's probably a solution to this problem but, since it would result in
somebody possibly getting a break, it's beyond doing.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03