[at-l] Look out for moose in the road!

Thanks for the info.  I guess it wouldn't be worth it.  We are leaving to
drive across country and back through Canada (drive, not hike...bummer, I
know!) the day after Christmas.  We had been talking about getting something
like that. before we leave.  I always am worried about hitting animals.  But
I do hardly any of the driving and Jan is always very careful.

We will be doing some day hikes and maybe we will see some of you along the
way.  Jan "Dutch Treat" has improved a great deal and we are looking forward
to exploring in our little Winnebago Warrior and being "wanderers on then
road" for about 6 months, unfortunately not the 6 month hike we had
originally planned but this will have to do for right now.  WE will be doing
some shorter road trips first to check everything out and putting everything
in storage.  We will be connected with a laptop and a cell phone/modem.  Jan
is still weighing everything before we pack it in the motorhome.  Old habits
die hard!

Hugs, Hummingbird