From: Steve Adams [mailto:stephensadams@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 5:44 PM
To: whoah@verizon.net; lbooher@pure.net
Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: welp, and stuff...

WhoAh,

Reference your linguistics exploration, dated 11-13-04.

Wouldn't "kellied up" sound less like the offensive to some "f-ed up" if you
dropped "up?"

"Kellied" has a nobler stand-alone quality, similarly as "SNAFU" and
"FUBAR," yet more complete, universal even, and rolls off the tongue so
easily.

I like your analysis, but why not the simple yet elegant "KELLIED?"

Steve

P.S.  Kellied isn't recognized by my Spell Check.  I guess I'll have to
enter it.