[at-l] FACT

>>FACT-  I am goin hiking this weekend.  Who else is
>>goin?

Well, tomorrow I am taking my Land Nav 101 "class" out
for the field exercise. They get to explore the wilds
of of a Boulder park while I look on and answer
questions. We will NOT be surveying for possible oil
in the foothills. :D

Hope to get in a trail run afterwards. At 5:30ish meet
a lady friend(as my late grandfather would say) at the
airport and cook a promised dinner. With any luck,
will NOT need the map and compass skills to find
her...

Sunday plan on doing a hike with above mentioned
person. May need my snowshoes if it snows up in the
mountains...

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com