[at-l] thur hike with ipod

I don't know quite how I got into this circulation, but I saw something
_very_disturbing_ at REI yesterday. I used to joke about my old heavy North
Face backpack with side impact airbags, cappuccino maker and solar panel
cell phone rechargers.

It is no longer a joke.

Brunton SolarPort 4.4 with Jack $119.00  Item 709065 and Brunton SolarRoll
$399.00  Item 709064 complete the nightmare. The later item looks the best
for backpackers at under a pound, rolling out to 1 X 5 feet. My new
nightmare is the solar power battery recharger/pack cover.

Be afraid.

Very afraid.

OrangeBug