[at-l] late apples and orangutans

               "  I am assured that if the Honda did this the occupants
would be six foot under the ground. :"

               ***     The Honda's fuel efficiency streamlining would have
prevented it from being caught by the crosswind...

Exactly...and not to mention the Honda's alot closer to the ground...

Anyhow, I was the originator of this part of the thread, the Honda driver who survived (unscathed) impact with a semi though with a totaled (but still drivable) car.
I don't see what Rogene's point is.  The accidents were different.  We both ended up with totalled cars and (thankfully) unhurt occupants.

Lilla