[at-l] Appalachian Trail Bibliography by Linda "Earthworm" Patton now available

I happy to announce that there is now a link directly from my home page to
Linda's AT Bibliography.  She provided the hard work and I just added the
HTML code for her.  Please let her know if you have any additions or
corrections for the list.  She'll maintain the bibliography content and I'll
maintain the web page.

You can find the link at:

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor

If you're looking for it through Google, give it a few weeks.  I just
established the link to the page this evening and it'll probably take a
while before Google gets ahold of it.

Mara
Stitches, AT99