[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

Hey, I work in criminal defense.  I see first hand what the wrongfully
accused go through.  Although they get their day in court, their lives are forever
changed.  Broward County is full of overzealous prosecutors who, for whatever
reasons, (political ambitions? Chips on their shoulders?) decide to go forward
with a case based on minimal evidence.  Case in point?  A man is accused of
domestic violence and arson.  The cops had a hard time believing the woman
making the charges based on their investigations, so they polygraphed her.  She
failed miserably.  The detailed report went to the prosecutors office with he
recommendation that they NOT file charges.  However, they went forward with it.
During the course of the discovery, a witness FOR THE STATE testified that the
"victim" had told them she beat herself up and burnt her own house down, as
revenge against her boyfriend for breaking up with her.  This time, the accused
got lucky.  He's got one hell of a good case against the State for malicious
prosecution.   I hope he winsTHIS case as well.

GoVols