[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

>"...If you ?think that Social Security Disability will provide $4K
monthly, you really ?need to do some homework," observes Kelly.

Yeah, I know. My wife was on disability after emerging from the hospital after being a patient for six months. If I remember rightly, she collected around $500 a month. Then she took a 20-HOUR-A WEEK job at near minimum wage that required a 100-mile-a-day commute, all because she wanted to know if she could still operate in the working world, and we lost disability payments. It was worth it for her sense of self worth. But the job was pretty much a negative in terms of family income.

Weary