[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

>"...Thanks, Kelly. Now, where does Scott go to get his reputation back?" asks TJ.

This a real issue. I remember when I first tried to raise money for buffers for the trail in Maine and was greeted with entirely off the wall negative comments from some guy from a tourist town in Maine. If I remember rightly, he suggested our effort was all a fraud that folks should avoid.

His casual, perhaps unthinking comment, certainly didn't help our Maine trail efforts.

Weary