[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

In a message dated 11/4/04 11:40:00 Eastern Standard Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> Anyway, I checked with the Baldwin County Clerk of Courts and there is no
> pending case, child molestation or otherwise, against a Scott Rogers.

Some time ago I worked in the Court system and saw some false accusations
that were dismissed before the Judge but on occasion this did not happen until
after bail was set and another date before the judge happened.  It is a terrible
imposition on a person's life for accused and convicted are held in one
facility.  That in itself is a terrible miscarriage of justice in this country.  If
a person is innocent until proven guilty then separate holding facilities
should be maintained.  But that would cost money.  Perhaps there should be an
insurance for false accusations?  Well, be that as it may be, the spreading of
false rumors is one of the failings of humankind.

Nobody is perfect.  I won't tell you my sins if you keep yours to yourself.

Skylander