[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

We have a case JUST LIKE THIS. It's almost identical in nature to the one a
few years ago where day care center owners were accused of several counts of
child molestation.  They were eventually found not guilty, but their lives
were ruined.  In the depositions of the children in our current case, the
inconsistencies were so severe and almost each of them admitted they lied to the
detectives and counselors. I think it will eventually be dropped, but  they've
had to spend tens of thousands of dollars for legal representation, not  to
mention the loss of their child care center and income.  Plus, they're
reputations in the community are destroyed.   It such a shame.  I  think these people
who "coach" these kids in to saying these things should be  prosecuted.

GoVols
Ps.  I need to get some work done here!
Pss.  The case was referred to us by Bradford.... from the  Apprentice!  But,
he goes by just plain old Brad here in the real  world.

In a message dated 11/4/2004 11:52:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,