[at-l] Did Anybody Else Get This One?

What is disturbing is how an Argentinian website's blog has been used to
plant falsehoods and how many have taken it seriously.  I refer folks to WB
for a thread, recently closed, regarding these accusations. Search for the
thread "OneLeg's press release says he'll finish Nov.12th"

Personally, I could care less if he misses huge sections of the AT on his
attempt this year. He pushed himself and the technology quite far. He made
several blunders regarding media attention and financing this hike. If
others need to judge the success/failure of his hike, they can knock
themselves out.

I encourage anyone seriously believing the accusations of child abuse to do
some homework to evaluate the credibility of this "news article," which has
not been picked up by any English language media.

OrangeBug