[at-l] OT morhed from sox, dogs, sly, colors NOW a Republican blurb

In a message dated 11/1/2004 2:00:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bror8588@aol.com writes:

Hey!  Trying to suppress my vote?  A long time ago I  heard that anyone who
is
born in the USA could grow up to be  President.  It is nice to see a "regular
guy" in office.
**
What Regular guy is in office? His father was president.
He has friends in high places. He got priviledges in the military that
regular
guys don't get. Neither one of the Rep/Dem Candidates is a regular  guy.
But Bush does get out and ride a mountain bike.

The beer  test is perhaps the best gauge we have to judge a
candidate.  Sharing  a brew or a cup of coffee is the best way to know a
person. I
wish him 4  more years.  Perhaps we can get the whole Middle East on a
democratic  basis by the time 2008 rolls around.
**
I would like to know what brand of beer and coffee they both drink,  and
share a
cup with them both. Maybe do a week long hike with them, se what they are
like
away from the cameras.

The Massachussets guy does not answer questions, follows his  talking points
without really getting to the point, seems not to  understand the issues,
relies
on the opinions of French and German  Europeans to the detriment of our
countries interests, and would be a big  mistake.  Inflation would run
rampant if he
ever won the  election.

Don't forget to vote  tomorrow!

Skylander

**
Like Mel Gibson said, they are both lemons, so make lemonade....
Vote for one of them and SQUEEZE hard... ;-)

hotdog