[at-l] OT morhed from sox, dogs, sly, colors NOW a Republican blurb

In a message dated 11/1/04 15:46:30 Eastern Standard Time, TrailR writes:

> I would like to know what brand of beer and coffee they both drink, and
> share a
> cup with them both. Maybe do a week long hike with them, see what they are
> like
> away from the cameras.

Anybody invite these guys to a RUCK?  I am sure that if there were a larger
Hiker Population that Kerry would have put on his "hiker gear" to garner some
votes.  Not enough people to warrant that kind of effort.  Bush does live on a
ranch and is an outdoorsy type but not for publicity (though pre-election
publicity would probably not be shunned).  Brand of beer?  I would vote for "wet."
 Coffee?  Anything but Starbucks (preferably Folgers).  Bush would hike on
hikers hours (early to rise and early to bed) but I am not familiar with the
other rich guy.

Skylander