[at-l] Sleeping bags

With reasonable care, one can keep down dry. In 25 years, mine has never been seriously wet. I keep it in a stuff sack and the stuff sack in a plastic garbage bag. JUst sleeping in a down bag drives out most of the moisture from a damp bag. Occasionally, I would run it through a dryer in town.

Weary