[at-l] Re: 2005 SORUCK stuff...

Boo. I wanted an Oinkfest. (BTW, a great name for it!)

Personally, I saw the cooking as a second fireplace for story telling, lying
and swearing. The obvious problem would have been a temptation to use alcohol
against our host's wishes.

Now, another option could be to have that Sunday Dinner as a chicken or rib BBQ
on the pit, perhaps encouraging SORUCKers to bring a frozen chicken or ribs,
their favorite sauce, and extra fixings for that meal.

My experience with Saturday AM breakfast is that we will have far more than too
much sausage, eggs, bacon and pancake batter. I even had blueberries left over.
I suggest that the True SORUCKers will do a pretty good job arranging and
Monday left overs breakfast. Perhaps Miss Janet and I can see if the kitchen is
big enough for both of us!

OrangeBug