[at-l] 2005 SORUCK stuff...

www.soruck.com

If the PARUCK is called the MOTHER RUCK, then what do you call the
attendees???

No, Dawg, there has been no discussion of a SORUCK service project.
I'll query Sunny to see if the trail around the camp needs some
sprucing up (Sunny, does the trail around the camp needs some sprucing
up?).  I'll go with other suggestions also...

The BBQ (pig roast, luau, oinkfest) is not gonna happen.  It is just
toooooo much trouble.  The people tending to the porky would be
excluded from hikes, presentations, etc.  There would not be sufficient
time to make it properly happen on Saturday, and if we did it on
Sunday, then the many people that could not stay would be excluded.
Just won't work...

So, the SORUCK schedule is below (George, would you please update the
website):

Friday -

7 pm Supper - Pot Luck Bring more than enough food to feed yourself so
that we will have enough food for all.

Saturday -

7 am Blueberry Pancake Breakfast hosted by Orange Bug.

8 am (or thereabouts) - Hiking hosted by Gutsy and Dan

12 noon - Lunch - $3.00 Soup/Chili/Salad fund-raiser - everyone bring
your favorite Soup/Chili/Salad for this meal.

Afternoon presentations in the Rec Hall between lunch and supper.

6 pm - Supper - Need someone to host this meal.

Evening presentations in the Rec Hall

10 pm - Bonfire - weather permitting.

Sunday -

7 am - Breakfast hosted by Miss Janet.

Morning Devotions by Circuit Rider?

8 am - or thereabouts - Hiking hosted by Gutsy and Dan

12 noon - Lunch - Need someone to host this meal.

Afternoon presentations in the Rec Hall between lunch and supper.

6 pm - Pasta Supper hosted by Barb and Pittsburg.

Evening presentations in the Rec Hall.

10 pm - another Bonfire?

Monday -

7 am Breakfast - Need someone to host this meal

Chores and Goodbyes