[at-l] Evil Empire

Ahh, brings back memories.  1985, watching in person the Vols  beat the
Hurricanes 35-7 at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, or watching in person  the
Marlins beating the Indians in game 1 of the World Series in 1997,  and then
watching them in person again beat the Indians in game 7 of the  World Series in 1997
to win the Title..... I get chills just thinking about  it!  Those, were very
special, very exciting moments, shared with very  special people.  Wouldn't
trade them for the world.

GoVols

In a message dated 10/21/2004 10:17:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,