[at-l] Trail Journals

Jack:  I can see why you ask.  There are quite a flock of AT journals
for 2004 at trailjournals.com.  I particularly liked, and hasten to
recommend: Officer Taco, Postcard, and Now Or Never.  All of these
really extended some effort to produce top notch journals (and actually
finished).  But, for high drama, literary accumen, and photographic
genius you must page back to 2003 and (re)read LiteShoe.

Folks:  In way of introduction, I started receiving this list after
reading that LiteShoe participates here.  I had hoped to, and have,
picked up some good gear pointers.  I've been lurking for about a
month.  I am preparing for a Shenandoah hike (Massanutten or Big Blue)
before hunting season.

:David