[at-l] Need info on AT video

A video was shown at the Gathering.  The info. I have is:
Title: "Sticking to It: The Appalachian Trail Odyssey"
By: Produced by thruhiker Suzanne Stroh, filmed by Mark Higbie
Company: Black Sheep Films (Black Sheep Productions, Croton Falls, NY)
Time: 20 min.
Story: Three men and three women reflect on their treks...

Somehow, I never heard of this video before.  I can't find any info.
on the web about Mark Higbie, Suzanne Stroh, or Black Sheep
Productions in Croton Falls.

If anyone on the List knows the whereabouts of the two filmmakers, or
knows how I can get a copy of this video, please let me know.  It
needs to be added to the collection for the AT Museum.  Thanks.
	~~eArThworm