[at-l] The Gathering

I will definitely drop her a line.  There is a good chance that my daughter
will be sent there in May.  She is a doctor and a Captain in the Army
Reserves (Medical Corps).  I am scared to death thinking about it and hope
you are doing better.  Despite your political views, having a child over
there has to be overwhelming.

Do you know where in Iraq she is stationed?  How does she like being a
Marine?

Hang in there and I will send her off a note before the weekend.  I don't
supposed she has access to e-mail?

Hummingbird