[at-l] PIG {Was 2005 SORUCK (10/13/04)}

And here I was just wondering which war Gary was referring to when he said
that the farm had been in his family since just after "the war".  As I once
told someone who visited Vicksburg, MS, where we were living, "Down here, we
had only one war."  <G>  anklebear

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:35:12 -0400, W F Thorneloe wrote