[at-l] Don't worry if you don't hear from me...

It's happening all over. Just the other day water was falling from the sky. Being curious I tasted it and it was quite acid, almost like vinegar. Then suddenly there appeared a great ARC in the sky, followed a moment or two later by a terrible rumbling noise. Do you suppose it could be that the thing that created the ARC was angry. I understand that some time ago the falling water continued so long that people were forced to build an ARK to survive. The Secretary of the Interior a few years ago claimed we were in the "last days," and therefore we didn't need to worry about acid falling from the skies. If he was right, (I think he worked for President Reagan) I guess an ARK won't help this time.  Pretty scary, I'd say.

If you're planning a long distance hike, I'd suggest you get with it. Strange things are happening all over. Someone on public radio the other day was saying that millions of tons of weapons mysteriously disappeared from some middle east country. About the time of the ARK building, I understand someone talked about turning weapons into "plow shares." Do you suppose that's what happened to them? If so it sounds like a fine investment. But when I tried to buy some of those shares, they weren't listed in the Wall Street Journal. Does any one know where plow shares can be found?

Weary