[at-l] Don't worry if you don't hear from me...

I believe you're experiencing the phenomenon that most of us know as "rain".  I can't be sure without more information, though.  It could be "acid rain".  It could be "basic rain".  Does it feel wet?

...for a while. I didn't want you all to worry if you hear something on
the news and then don't hear from me. I'm not sure what is going on, but
I just went outside and it appears that there is...now, get this...WATER
falling from the sky. It is in droplet, perhaps even drop, form and
there seems to be several, if not a lot, of them. I'll get back with you
if I find anything out. I'm going to call the sheriff right now to see
if anyone else has reported seeing the same thing....

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98