[at-l] The Gathering....yes.....

MAN!  I wanna go!!!!!  If I could afford the plane ticket  and the subsequent
rental car and etc. etc. etc.,,, sigh... Maybe I could sell  the brand new
Rolex the Boy got me for my birthday :)

Ya'll have fun, and those of you at the drinkin' site, have a drink for  me!

GoVols

In a message dated 10/7/2004 10:43:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,